Process: Fill commission form > Complete purchase > Rough sketch will be delivered for approval within 14 days > Flat colors will be delivered for approval within 28 days > Commission will be completed within 60 days.
⇣ Please read all information below before placing your order ⇣
- Character Reference:
- Name on badge:
- Background theme:
- Twitter account:
Please copy+paste and fill the form entirely. Commissions missing information in the form will be declined. I do not accept information sent seperately by email or Discord. All file deliveries will be managed through E-mail only. Provide SFW or appropriately censored references.
Please complete your purchase with an active email to recieve your commission updates. If no responce is given withing 48hrs of WIP delivery the commission will be continued as is. * Occasionally emails have been sent to spam folders.
Double sided badges are a necessity for high energy activities and events, you'll never have to worry about your badge flipping to a blank side. Badges are made using the highest quality archival ink, paper and laminant and are cut using a specialized machine. Each badge includes a high resolution copy of your character illustration with no background for personal use. A QR code to access this file will be included with the physical copy of your badge.
Measuring Aprox. 4" x 6"
Ultra Thick 10 Mil lamination
Double sided print
Premium archival quality ink
Premium archival fine art paper
Metal hardware (Grommet)
Exclusive OED Lanyard included
QR code to access full resolution digital illustration file
Double sided badges do not include hands or anything below the shoulders. I will not draw multiple expressions, different designs or different backgrounds for the reverse sides of the badges. The only exception being accommodations for asymmetric body markings. Characters will be drawn at a 3/4th angle unless specifically requsted otherwise. Assymetric designs will not be re-drawn for the flipped side unless requested, details below. Character designs can not be changed after purchase. Revisions are limited to 1 round per W.I.P. delivered.
- Minor asymmetry includes but is not limited to, mismatch eyebrows, eye colors and small body markings.
- Major asymmetry includes but is not limited to, complex tattoos, large body markings and complicated elements like excessively patterned scars.
- Extreme asymmetry is when all body markings are asymmetric.
- Limitations: I cannot include asymmetric elements that change the overall silhouette of the illustration like asymmetric wings, ears, and accessories.
Terms Of Service
- The Artist reserves the right to decline commissions at their discretion.
- The Artist retains the right to display all commissioned work on any personal website, gallery, Patreon, or other venue.
- The Artist retains all rights to the commissioned artwork, including the right to make prints and merchandise. Image rights can be negotiated for an added fee.
- The Client may not profit from the artwork unless image licencing or commercial rights are exchanged.
- The Artist retains the right to decline rights exchanges.
- The Client may create up to three pieces of product (three prints, three stickers, etc.) for personal use (display in their home or as gifts). Client may also resize or crop the artwork to create icons, wallpapers, or other graphics to be used in non-commercial digital format, but the Client cannot alter the artwork itself. The Client may also upload the artwork to their personal website or gallery, but credit is required, and it must not be any high resolution or unwatermarked version of the artwork.
The Client must read, understand and agree to all the above terms before entering into an agreement with the Artist. By sending payment, the Client agrees to the above terms.
Badge commissions are accepted frequently on a regular monthly or bi-monthly schedule. Patrons get first dibs on all commission types, because of this many commissions get claimed by patrons and some do not open to the public.
Will & Wont Draw
I will draw:
- Most other subjects!
I wont draw:
- Gore, blood alone is okay.
- Purposefully unsettling designs displaying excessive warts, parasites, malnourishment, or other body-phobia related traits. "Monster Traits" like scary mouths, eyes, and other horror specific elements are okay.